Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

grand re-re-re-entrance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FUNDIP
Guests
Guests

grand re-re-re-entrance Empty
PostSubject: grand re-re-re-entrance   grand re-re-re-entrance Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:41 pm

hey yo! I wanted to play some wii games and i figured this would be the 'fly' place to come to. Soooo if yall remember me get in contact and I can pwn you like it was still 2008 Razz
Back to top Go down
TheKrazyOne
The Leader of TKO
TheKrazyOne

PostSubject: Re: grand re-re-re-entrance   grand re-re-re-entrance Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:06 am

At least you thought of us. Try coming by in the afternoon sometime after high schools usually get out. I might try to get on the chat but I can't guarantee that. It's good to see you.
Back to top Go down
FUNDIP
Guests
Guests

PostSubject: Re: grand re-re-re-entrance   grand re-re-re-entrance Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:04 am

Reppin the TKO till I the day i die yo! xD
Back to top Go down
srobledo22x
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: grand re-re-re-entrance   grand re-re-re-entrance Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:14 pm

Fundip AND Pigwave make an appearance?!?!
Back to top Go down
FUNDIP
Guests
Guests

PostSubject: Re: grand re-re-re-entrance   grand re-re-re-entrance Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:12 pm

yooo what xbox games do you guys play.
Back to top Go down
TheKrazyOne
The Leader of TKO
TheKrazyOne

PostSubject: Re: grand re-re-re-entrance   grand re-re-re-entrance Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:40 pm

I know Zeroz plays Reach and that some of them are getting Black Ops for it. That's all I really know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: grand re-re-re-entrance   grand re-re-re-entrance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

grand re-re-re-entrance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guests :: Guests-
Jump to: