Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

anyone willing to let me use there email?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
snipe

anyone willing to let me use there email? Empty
PostSubject: anyone willing to let me use there email?   anyone willing to let me use there email? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:33 pm

I'm going to make an account but i don't have an email and don't plan on getting 1 so if there's anyone out there that is willing to make an account for me that would be great! I justwant my username to be snipe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone willing to let me use there email?   anyone willing to let me use there email? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:51 am

You can make an email account at these places.

Yahoo! Mail
Google Mail
HotMail
Back to top Go down
Krazy

PostSubject: Re: anyone willing to let me use there email?   anyone willing to let me use there email? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:32 am

If you plan on going to a lot of sites and registering, then you will need your own e-mail eventually. Just make a quick one for convenience. I mean it might not be of use now, but it could be later on. Don't be lazy is the quote for today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone willing to let me use there email?   anyone willing to let me use there email? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:44 pm

SERIOUSLY... an email is about the easiest thing to get online... and it is absolutely necessary for any website... dear lord are you living in the stone ages?
Back to top Go down
TheKrazyOne
The Leader of TKO
TheKrazyOne

PostSubject: Re: anyone willing to let me use there email?   anyone willing to let me use there email? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:43 pm

That Krazy was me at school. He'll be turned off now cause of the replies he got.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone willing to let me use there email?   anyone willing to let me use there email? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone willing to let me use there email?
Page 1 of 1