Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Call of duty black ops- WII - Mars's application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Call of duty black ops- WII - Mars's application. Empty
PostSubject: Call of duty black ops- WII - Mars's application.   Call of duty black ops- WII - Mars's application. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:14 am

Display Name-Mars

AGE- 16

Which game are you trying for?- call of duty black ops wii.
Friend/Ally code.- 4250-2251-3778
Do you have a headset?- Yes

Clan history names- DM|ARES DM|Heroez Shocked
Previous clan- Dm(Digital massacre)- Moderator.
Play for fun or competetive- Usually for fun.
How did you hear about us?- In game gamertag.[ i saw a person with a Tko.]
Reason to join- Ive been in my old clan for a long time and i want to be in a new clan and start new.
What time zone- Western- Vancouver, BC [ canada]
Time available to try out- Thursday 11:30 am to 10:30pm. Razz

Last edited by Mars on Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelled something.)
Back to top Go down
TheKrazyOne
The Leader of TKO
TheKrazyOne

Call of duty black ops- WII - Mars's application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of duty black ops- WII - Mars's application.   Call of duty black ops- WII - Mars's application. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:10 pm

I'm just going to let you know this now. If you expect mass activity from this clan, you will not see it.

I'll add you and play with you and probably talk to you seeing that you have a mic. What was the name of the TKO guy you saw?

Also, if you or a friend hacked that 15th prestige level 50 intentionally (means you wanted it) so you wouldn't have to level up that high, it's an automatic no.

Last edited by TheKrazyOne on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a sentence)
Back to top Go down

Call of duty black ops- WII - Mars's application.
Page 1 of 1