Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

homeslice need to get in portal

Go down 
AuthorMessage

homeslice need to get in portal Empty
PostSubject: homeslice need to get in portal   homeslice need to get in portal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:09 pm

umm the krazy one can u get me in so i can tryout thx
Back to top Go down
TheKrazyOne
The Leader of TKO
TheKrazyOne

PostSubject: Re: homeslice need to get in portal   homeslice need to get in portal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:35 pm

Everybody has access to the portal. It's just something wrong with your computer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: homeslice need to get in portal   homeslice need to get in portal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:48 pm

ohhh earlier i saw tony on the portal except i dont know how to talk to peeps
Back to top Go down
TheKrazyOne
The Leader of TKO
TheKrazyOne

PostSubject: Re: homeslice need to get in portal   homeslice need to get in portal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:56 pm

You know the icons next to the person's name? Green is guest, blue is member, white is moderator and orange is owner. This chat is a members only so a moderator or an owner would have to make you a member on the chat to be able to talk on the chat.

You could also private chat someone on the chat by clicking their name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: homeslice need to get in portal   homeslice need to get in portal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:01 pm

k
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: homeslice need to get in portal   homeslice need to get in portal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:10 pm

how do i type like what buttons do i push
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: homeslice need to get in portal   homeslice need to get in portal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

homeslice need to get in portal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guests :: Request Access-
Jump to: