Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how can i pwn smart guy in a war ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[DT]roma

how can i pwn smart guy in a war ? Empty
PostSubject: how can i pwn smart guy in a war ?   how can i pwn smart guy in a war ? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:55 pm

i wana get to number one fast and the best way to do it is to own all the nubs on the top so get back to me when u feel like loosing cat
Back to top Go down
Tony90908
Tony90908

PostSubject: Re: how can i pwn smart guy in a war ?   how can i pwn smart guy in a war ? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:29 pm

You my friend are stupid.
Back to top Go down
[TKO]Dar

PostSubject: Re: how can i pwn smart guy in a war ?   how can i pwn smart guy in a war ? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:57 am

I already beat you in a doubles match easily when playing at 11:30 and i was falling asleep. Sorry, but you have no chance in winning. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
StoneCold
Admin
Admin
StoneCold

PostSubject: Re: how can i pwn smart guy in a war ?   how can i pwn smart guy in a war ? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:53 pm

I looked into your IP address just now and see that you are Roma. Now there are 3 things you should know.
#1 Smarguy is no longer in TKO.
#2 coming to our forums with junk like this is an invitation to a ban.
#3 you have been IP banned
Back to top Go down
Invisibl3Man
A bored Pikachu
Invisibl3Man

PostSubject: Re: how can i pwn smart guy in a war ?   how can i pwn smart guy in a war ? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:08 pm

Ok... First you must aquire a clown, an RPG-7 and over9000 mudkips... THEN...
Back to top Go down
gues

PostSubject: Re: how can i pwn smart guy in a war ?   how can i pwn smart guy in a war ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:58 pm

is this tko clan website
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how can i pwn smart guy in a war ?   how can i pwn smart guy in a war ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how can i pwn smart guy in a war ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guests :: Guests-
Jump to: