Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i have a question......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

i have a question...... Empty
PostSubject: i have a question......   i have a question...... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:17 pm

Is this the place you said was the VC peeps special area?

Question

geek

lol!
Back to top Go down
StoneCold
Admin
Admin
StoneCold

PostSubject: Re: i have a question......   i have a question...... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:39 pm

No this is the guests section where people who aren't signed up on the forums can talk. The thing I told you about is where your name is purple. The purple section means you are in VC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i have a question......   i have a question...... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:08 pm

Radael, you are not allowed in our forums. GTDO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i have a question......   i have a question...... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:00 pm

Rad can be in our forums if he wants, he's amazing
Back to top Go down
StoneCold
Admin
Admin
StoneCold

PostSubject: Re: i have a question......   i have a question...... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:09 pm

I could make a separate section for VC members
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i have a question......   i have a question...... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:44 pm

hmmm... SPY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i have a question......   i have a question...... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:21 pm

Fenix, Rad is no spy, he's a very good friend of TKO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i have a question......   i have a question...... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:53 pm

lolz i know sorry I guess I just have too much fun accusing everyone of spying.. on our precious.. it's not like we really have anything to hide anyways, we aren't a camping team, we just "beat bitches up." (pearl from road rules real world challenge)
Back to top Go down
TheKrazyOne
The Leader of TKO
TheKrazyOne

PostSubject: Re: i have a question......   i have a question...... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:52 pm

I made the VC Members thing on the last site but he's the only one that comes here to use or look at the forums. Unless more VC members come, it seems useless in a way.
Back to top Go down
gman

PostSubject: tryouts   i have a question...... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:30 pm

I was wondering if there is any special categories i have to have to get into this clan like rank or k/d ratio?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Getting In   i have a question...... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:43 pm

I hope I could eventually get into one of these positions. If i prove myself, and stay with this clan forever, is there a way i could be bumped up to something else. Not an Admin, but a Member or Moderator or VC. I'm not trying to make demands, i just need to know if there is anything i can do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i have a question......   i have a question...... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:50 am

Rainman.. honestly? You're being ridiculous. There's no guarantee of entry into the clan. Just sit tight.
Back to top Go down
*J0Hn!Pw

PostSubject: Please Read   i have a question...... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:34 pm

Okay, I want to join the TKO clan.
i was in ICoN, but they all basically sucked so i quit.
i was fourth prestige level 65 but i accidently deleted it.
right now i'm on level 49 and have a k/d ratio of 2.32
i don't suck and could prestige in a day if i had to.
Please at least give me a chance to enter?
Back to top Go down
Tony90908
Tony90908

PostSubject: Re: i have a question......   i have a question...... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:53 pm

John,if you read this, post in the application section that you wanna join.Ok?
Oh and do you have The Conduit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i have a question......   i have a question...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i have a question......
Page 1 of 1