Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rapidz AKA Dark's Re-App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rapidz

Rapidz AKA Dark's Re-App Empty
PostSubject: Rapidz AKA Dark's Re-App   Rapidz AKA Dark's Re-App Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:24 pm

Xbox 360 Application

General Information: I dont know, um, im 15, i take gaming to a competetive level (at times), mainly just play online to have fun with friends
Gamertag: Syncroniize
What game are you trying out for?: Black Ops, I supposed or MW2, doesnt matter
Is anything modded on your account?: I have a few modded gamertags but i only use those for fn and in Private Matches ONLY
Do you own a headset?(If aftermarket specify which brand/model): x31 Turtle Beaches & Default

Your Clan History (include previous display names used in those clans): oh geez, um xS, TKO, b2b, r2h, eC, AoW...Formerly knownas Dark in xS season 1 - TKO
Play for fun or Competitive: Both. (mainly fun though)
How did you hear about us?: In other words, Soulja re-recruited me again for 360, and since im not doing anything or on a clan as of now, i wouldnt mind helping out a former clan.
Reason for wanting to join: Want to join back but for xbox this time, for i do not play my wii anymore, and dont plan on it.

What Timezone are you in? If you don't know, then what state or country: EST.
Time available to try out?:
Back to top Go down
TheKrazyOne
The Leader of TKO
TheKrazyOne

PostSubject: Re: Rapidz AKA Dark's Re-App   Rapidz AKA Dark's Re-App Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:31 pm

The "general information" thing wasn't a question. And I'll just take the blank "times available" as any. I'll leave thi decision up to Zeroz.
Back to top Go down
Invisibl3Man
A bored Pikachu
Invisibl3Man

PostSubject: Re: Rapidz AKA Dark's Re-App   Rapidz AKA Dark's Re-App Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:03 pm

If you are active for Black Ops, I guess you can be in... Just don't run off with our members and make a clan >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rapidz AKA Dark's Re-App   Rapidz AKA Dark's Re-App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rapidz AKA Dark's Re-App
Page 1 of 1