Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please read.?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xtreem71

Please read.? Empty
PostSubject: Please read.?   Please read.? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:44 pm

Takeover,

I've been to alot of clan sites but this is probably the best well ran one.
And I'm sure they have some of the best players as well.

Only thing is.. I only play Medal of Honor.
Is that alright?
Can someone help me out?

Thanks,

xtreem71
Back to top Go down
TheKrazyOne
The Leader of TKO
TheKrazyOne

Please read.? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read.?   Please read.? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:46 pm

Let me get this straight. You want to join but you only play Medal of Honor? The only problem I see is that if you were in the clan but only played MoH and didn't plan on getting any other games to play with us and all that, what would be the point?

All I could see you doing is either being on the chat looking for a conversation, looking for someone to play MoH with you or you just playing MoH. Also mainly getting into the clan to be able to use the tag in MoH.

If you're a casual player, I wouldn't mind. If you're competitive and only plan on playing MoH for a while, try somewhere else.

This post is not saying if you're in the clan or not, so don't take this the wrong way. I also can't check this topic as I am at the university and my internet at home is down for a few more weeks so I'll try to check this tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
StoneCold
Admin
Admin
StoneCold

Please read.? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read.?   Please read.? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:21 am

We don't play MoH anymore, not competitively anyway. We stopped doing that over a full year ago. Some of our members might hop on from time to time, but it really isn't anything big. We don't have wars or clan events for MoH. If you are only trying to join for this game, I advise you not to.

If you plan to pick up CoD Modern Warfare Reflex, then we may have use for you. If not, then we really can't do much for you in the MoH department.
Back to top Go down
xtreem71

Please read.? Empty
PostSubject: Hmm. Okay.   Please read.? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Thanks guys for replying.

I knew Modern Warfare was coming out. I just didn't know it was offical.
I'm thinking about ending my MOH playing thing.

And switch to MW.

What about then?
What would I have to do?

Thanks again,

xtreem71
Back to top Go down
StoneCold
Admin
Admin
StoneCold

Please read.? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read.?   Please read.? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:54 am

When you get Modern Warfare you can stop by and ask to join again and get an official tryout, or if you're pretty sure you will be getting MW then you can join the clan without a tryout, provided you will be active enough. As of right now, we aren't too active so it would be in your best interest to see us when you actually get the game.

If you want to join before then, then I would get on the chatbox located on our homepage and talk to people in the clan and get to know them. Be warned though, most of the day nobody is on, which is why I suggested coming when MW comes out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please read.? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read.?   Please read.? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please read.?
Page 1 of 1